#8 - Hello, 2017!


Assalamualaikum, 
Hello everyone, 

Hello 2017! 

I'm writing a new post for the very first time in 2017.  No word could explain how grateful I am to be able to pass the ups and downs back then in 2016. And many other things to be grateful for I couldn't mention it all.

Now it's 2017 a fresh beginning for a freshman colleger like me. I probably won't make any bucket list. I don't know if I should write one, what do you think of it? Should I give a try to write a bucket list? I'm still struggling a lot to wipe off this bad habit of mine, which is a procrastinator.  

So, I'm starting to think about what am I going to do this year. One thing I know for sure is that I have to study harder, because my parents have agreed with the idea of me getting a double degree in korea. I have to maintain my GPA and probably go to another English course to upgrade my English skill or just to take test like CEPT, TOEFL, or even IELTS. 

Also I actually have gotten the opportunities to join forces with my senior, exactly the alumni from the university I'm currently studying at so I guess I have to study hard to match his expectation. I really don't like to make people disappointed of me. I lately got other offer to join the competition in software development from the smartest student in my class but I accidentally turned the offer down because I haven't contacted him for a long time. It's because I'm on holiday right now, and you know I have to spend more time with my family rather than busy with school. Or at lease I don't want to make my parents upset. 

I really hope this year can be a lot better than the previous year, 2016. Gotta explore a lot more new things, study harder, make a lot more acquaintances, and be a better person.  

Well, I guess that's all. Thank you for following this blog. As you can see from that writeup I am ready and eager for 2017 and can't wait to see what the New Year is going to bring and I hope you stick around so I can share my journey with you.  

Happy New Year of 2017! I wish you joy, happiness and success in the months to come (:


No comments:

Post a Comment